You too can wear the Lytle Lab t-shirt!
(design: Ivan Phillipsen)
I am recruiting new students to join the lab group. New and ongoing projects include:
- aquatic invertebrate studies on the Wild & Scenic Verde River and Fossil Creek, Arizona
- evolution of aquatic organisms in free flowing and dammed rivers
- whole-community models for aquatic insect population dynamics
- aquatic insect life histories in the Grand Canyon and Colorado River tributaries
- hydroperiod dynamics and aquatic insects in seasonal ponds
I also encourage original project ideas from motivated students. Contact me directly with a statement of your research interests and experience, and your curriculum vitae.